[Electronics-Talk] Obtaining a New Computer

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 10 20:28:05 UTC 2020

My opinion, desktop and laptop are pretty close nowadays. Laptop battery not as good and maybe an extra couple hundred dollars. YouTube is a great place We’re a bunch of people get together and compare different units. I was personally looking at Lenovo. I am visually impaired and glare really bothers me And I found Matt or antiglare screens I think more so for the gamers, yet it benefits me. Also look for upgradable to future proof. Too much for here but that should get you started Tom

Sent from my iPhone