[Electronics-Talk] accessible instant message and chat apps

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:59:20 UTC 2020

HI Ashley,

My go-to app for the audio message, text message or video call is WhatsApp.
I use it on my Android phone but the app is available for iOS also.
You can create groups, send and receive audio messages. Make or receive
video call but for now only allows 4 people.
Long and short audio messages can be sent.

Hope this helps

Pramit