[Electronics-Talk] Ecobee 4 versus Google Nest

Jim McCarthy bmoresoxfan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 13:40:11 UTC 2020

Sherri, my wife and I installed the Google nest about a year ago. Every
time we have lost Wi-Fi or the like we have needed assistance to re-connect
it. I don’t know if it would be done otherwise but mostly, assistance has
been easy enough to obtain for us in those occasions and seemed faster or
more expedient.