[Electronics-Talk] Changes to AIRA 5-minute offer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 19 13:50:06 UTC 2020

AIRA is changing its free 5 minutes offer.  They were losing money on it.
I've pasted the relevant bit from the newsletter below my signature.

Tracy

As of August 25 at 6:00am Pacific time, Aira will provide two tiers of "Free
5", one for guests and another for paid subscribers.

Guests may make one (1) free call every 24 hours of up to five minutes in
length.

Paid subscribers may make one (1) free call of up to five minutes in length
every four hours.

The app will have a timer located in the usage tab to make it easy to know
when you can make your next call. For more about these changes, please check
out our Frequently Asked Questions here: https://aira.io/aira-is-free