[Electronics-Talk] Changes to AIRA 5-minute offer

Mervin Keck blind5sparrow at outlook.com
Tue Aug 25 03:00:18 UTC 2020

At the risk of getting in trouble for going off thread, I highly recommend the Keurig Select. I used AIRA to make sure I did not get one of the models with the touch screen as some models have them. This Keurig Select has the on button which is a round button on the top right. And there are square buttons moving right to left for 12, 10, 8, and 6 ounce cups. This model also has a filter which not all models do that goes right into the water reservoir  and it takes non-K cups for maximum variety of coffee.
I have never had a K cup before so I was pretty impressed with the Italian Dark Roast that I selected for myself. I also got some Italian cream creamer to add to it and it worked. A chocolate lover here in the house chose a variety pack of Crazy cup cups that has everything from Death by Chocolate coffee to Chocolate Raspberry Truffle to Mint Chocolate coffee and more.
But the Keurig itself is a pretty cool appliance and 100% accessible. At least the model I have. I understand some models are not.
Merv