[Electronics-Talk] Changes to AIRA 5-minute offer

Jenny Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:33:25 UTC 2020

That’s exactly the attitude that’s caused this in the first place.

Something for nothing, I know people that played cards using the fat free five minutes because they were too damn cheap to buy it on their own. That’s crappy for those of us that pay for it.

The attitude is why a lot of our services such as blind mice mart movie vault, etc., have been removed. Because it’s always somebody should give you some thing. Do you know what, that makes BlindOf those something for nothing Of those something for nothing people.

Just cause we’re blind does it mean everything‘s entitled to us whether or not it’s free or not. people look really stupid and really bad and I am thankful that I’m not one.

Jenny

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 30, 2020, at 9:39 AM, Christopher Chaltain via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I'm no expert on AIRA, but I'm not sure how someone can abuse an unlimited plan or a free five minutes. I'm also not sure how taking advantage of a free five minutes offered by AIRA is an example of someone getting something for nothing. If people are taking advantage of a service AIRA is offering then what's wrong with that?
>
> --
> Christopher (AKA CJ)
> Chaltain at Gmail

>>> for 30 minutes, $100 for 140 minutes or $200 for
>>> 300 minutes. If you run out then the bundles do roll over. $30 for 25
>>> minutes or $50 for 50 minutes or $90 for 100 minutes. Again doing this
>>> from memory and if wrong please correct.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> that costs?

>>> talk_nfbnet.org/blind5sparrow%40outlook.com