[Electronics-Talk] Changes to AIRA 5-minute offer

chaltain at gmail.com chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:38:02 UTC 2020

I'm no expert on AIRA, but I'm not sure how someone can abuse an unlimited plan or a free five minutes. I'm also not sure how taking advantage of a free five minutes offered by AIRA is an example of someone getting something for nothing. If people are taking advantage of a service AIRA is offering then what's wrong with that?

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail