[Electronics-Talk] Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 13 20:50:29 UTC 2020

Hi, Leslie:

Unfortunately we do not have cats ant the moment.  That Cat Gini sounds
great though! With the Litter Robot, you line the drawer with a bag which
the debris falls into with the help of the Litter Robot.  They want you to
use their bags but you really don't have to.  Then when it's time you remove
the bag and get rid of it and line the drawer with a fresh clean bag.  Let
me know what you decide.  Would you need a plumber to help install the Cat
Gini since it hooks up to your plumbing?
Cheers, and Scratch Some Cat Ears for me,
Susan