[Electronics-Talk] New Phone With a Physical Keyboard

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Tue Dec 22 18:06:16 UTC 2020

Hi everyone:

>From time to time, this list has discussions on cellphones with physical
buttons. In my experience, the majority of these phones have very basic
functions or do not contain the processor speed and/or functionality that
most of us really want.

I am posting a link to a phone with a physical keyboard from a startup
company located in the UK. They have launched one phone so far and are
working on another, which is one that I am posting today.

the name of the new phone is called the Pro1X. It has an 835 processor,
which is much better than the phones on the market with a physical
keyboard. I'm personally happy with the specs, but I know this is a
preference issue. The link to the phone is below.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pro1-x-smartphone-functionality-choice-control#/

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com