[Electronics-Talk] Accessible flat top stoves

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 19 15:11:18 UTC 2020

My concern with a flat-topped stove is knowing the exact location of a
burner before it gets hot.  I have a stove with regular burners, and I
always put the pan on the burner so the whole burner is covered, or as much
as possible.  I don't see how to do that with a flat-top stove.  I don't
fancy aligning a pan with a hot burner.
Tracy