[Electronics-Talk] has anyone used the taplo

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 17:11:05 UTC 2020

In a cord cutters newsletter we read about the taplo, and it sounds great. We were wondering if any of you have the taplo and if it's accessible to use. This device is designed to get your local tv channels. What you would need to use it, would be a digital antena, and an external usb harddrive. Taplo will sell you cloud dvr service in addition to the usb harddrive, though the cloud service is totally optional. It will work either way with eithernet or wifi, and of course you would need to plug it into the power. It has an app for ios and an app for android. It appears to be accessible on our iphone, but without having the device we don't know how accessible it is. If it turns out that no one has the taplo, if and when we eventually look into it, we'll report back about how it is. Thank you for any information.

Arlene