[Electronics-Talk] Ring Doorbells

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Feb 25 12:01:35 UTC 2020

Hi,
One I have used is by Sadotech and can be purchased on Amazon.com It has
around 50 tunes, some of which are songs and some which are various
doorbell-type rings.
Thanks,
Lauren Merryfield

  Consider the flowers of a garden:  though differing in kind, color, form
and shape, yet, inasmuch as they are refreshed by the waters of one spring,
revived by the breath of one wind, invigorated by the rays of one sun, this
diversity increaseth their charm, and addeth unto their beauty.  ....
'Abdu'l-Baha
Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it. My audiobook is available on
Audible.com.