[Electronics-Talk] I have two questions

lauren lauren at catlines.com
Fri Jul 3 19:50:18 UTC 2020

 hi, I have not posted for quite a while, but I have a couple of questions.
where do you go inside with a computer system to find info about the computer such as company, the type of computer system it is how old it is, how much space is on it, how much is used and how much is free What all apps are on the computer, etc.what all apps are on the computer, etc.

my other totally unrelated question is, how do you change your email address and your subscription to this list?
thanks, Lauren Merryfield

Sent from my iPhoneHi, I have not posted for quite a while, but I have a couple questions.