[Electronics-Talk] I have two questions

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 3 22:29:34 UTC 2020

Lauren, as far as subscribing to the new list with your new email address
and unsubscribing from your old email address, in the last 3 lines of each
message that we receive, first there's this web address link that goes into
the page with a description of the list, and on this page you could
subscribe to the list with your new email address. So the link to subscribe
to the list with your new email address is
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/electronics-talk_nfbnet.orgThen the
second 2 the last line in each message we receive says
the next line which is the last line of the message has the link to go into
to where you can unsubscribe from the list with your old email address.