[Electronics-Talk] Rating seller on Amazon

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 3 15:34:34 UTC 2020

Has anyone been able to rate a transaction/seller in the Amazon Marketplace
using Jaws?  I chose "excellent" from the links in the Amazon email I got
asking me to rate a seller, checked "Yes" for "product as described", made
some comments, and tried to submit, but it says I didn't choose a rating.  I
don't see any ratings on the webpage.

Am I missing something, or is this part of Amazon not accessible?

I have been able to review products with no trouble, but I've never been
able to rate a seller.

Tracy