[Electronics-Talk] Rating seller on Amazon

vince cheez at cox.net
Wed Jun 3 15:51:26 UTC 2020

Yes, I too have had the same problem.  I even contacted the support team
about the issue, but nothing has been done to fix it.
So, I don't bother with it anymore.
I think we are such a small group of consumers, this issue will be ignored.

On the other hand, I've had the seller e-mail me directly asking about the
product and I shared my feelings that way.

Vince