[Electronics-Talk] Covid 19 special New Victor stream second generation units $355 and free shipping!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech2001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:57:17 UTC 2020

Covid 19 special New Victor stream second generation units $355 and free
shipping!

June 5, 2020

Hi Folks,

           I have a new case of vrs 2 units, and while the supplies last,
you can grab one for $355.00 and no sales tax and free UPS ground insured
shipping from AIS!

I also have the leather case from Executive Products available for $65.00
and free shipping and no sales tax when purchased with the VRS 2 units.

          If interested in purchasing one, call: 608-758-0933 and place your
credit card order.

We accept all major credit cards personal checks, purchase orders, but no
Paypal!

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933