[Electronics-Talk] cell phones

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 27 16:08:32 UTC 2020

Rob, I'm wondering what you mean by blind friendly. We have consumer
cellular, it's quite affordable. We have 2 iPhones and a home phone on the
consumer cellular account, all for $70 which is pretty good for unlimited
long distance. The customer service is really great, also the automated
system is organized so well whoever designed that automated system did some
excellent work. We like to pay our bill on the automated system. Just on the
chance that you would rather have a have a flip phone, they have 3 flip
phones, the alcatel, the doro, and the third one I can't remember it now. I
don't know about pure talk.If you have any questions about the phones I
mentioned and consumer cellular, just ask.

Arlenethey