[Electronics-Talk] cell phones

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jun 27 16:31:36 UTC 2020

Xfinity offers $15.00 a month service as well.  You can order a sim card
from them and install it in an iPhone or Android phone and be on their
network.
Consumer Cellular is very popular in the Philadelphia area.  No idea how
accessible though.
Verizon and AT&T at their best prices for first responders Verizon has
$35.00 a month and no idea what AT&T is doing.