[Electronics-Talk] cell phones

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 27 22:33:40 UTC 2020

Arlene, I am not with Consumer cellular but just started doing my homework and liked what I saw. I am exhausted from customer no service that basically says screw you we’ve got your money. I understand why companies farm out to other countries by the end of the day when they don’t understand what’s going on and you had to call two or three times to take care of one simple issue was a savings of money on anybody’s end. So in this complicated world I am looking for easy that works and does as advertised and if that cost more… So be it. I want a phone that works for a decent price, end of story

Sent from my iPhone