[Electronics-Talk] cell phones

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 27 22:20:02 UTC 2020

Also, it's nice to be able to talk to someone in the United States. My mom got the phone for me. It's a flip phone. I should have it in a few days. When I get it, what do I need to do to activate it? Again, any help would be appreciated. You can contact me off list if you want so as not to clutter up the list.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net