[Electronics-Talk] software application to read Daisy format on a pc or phone

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:43:15 UTC 2020

Hello, I hope everyone is doing okay in this virus pandemic.
There are lots of good discussions on this list. Thanks to all of you.
So here is a question, hopefully some of you will have some suggestions.
Who can steer me to their favorite application to read Daisy format e-text on their pc or phone?
One that navigates well using a screen reader.
One that navigates nicely from the headings and pages, as well as paragraphs.
I've been using the FSReader program that comes with JAWS for years. But I hear there are others, too.
And if you don't mind, where does one go to acquire it.

Thanks.
Rik J