[Electronics-Talk] Iphone SE

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Fri Nov 13 20:49:32 UTC 2020

Hi I am tring to track down some information about the IPhone Se for my
parents.

They are wondering if anyone has ued the phone, how well does it work
and how easy is it to use? Will it connect to a Braille Note Apex so
you can use the braille keyboard and the braille display to read the
iphoe. Also how easy is the voice activation what I eanm is Seri easy to use?

If anyone has any information about the Iphone Se, can you email me off
list? Thank you.

I thought Kirtus Chong did a review of the iphone and I cannot find the
article. If there is a review of the Iphone SE then can soemone send me
the link. Thank you.

--
Sent from my Windows 10 HP