[Electronics-Talk] Accesible cell phone with large buttons, voice activation and voice output

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Fri Nov 13 23:42:43 UTC 2020

Hi I have a question and I am not sure where to turn. My mom is looking
for an accesible cell phone. She has severe arthritis and she has very
limited movement with her fingers and hands.

She is not very tech savvy and does not have the patients to use an
iphone. She needs a phone that has voice controls that she can talk to
and that wil talk back to her or a phone that has voice output and big
buttons. The buttons on the newer phoens are to small for her to feel
and even the cox remote she has issues with it as well.

My dad put big dots on the buttons for the echo she has so she can feel them.

If anyone has any suggestions, can you email me off list? Also has
anyone used the jidderbug phones?