[Electronics-Talk] Accesible cell phone with large buttons, voice activation and voice output

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 13 23:59:35 UTC 2020

Tony, I investigated jitterbug years ago and it looked OK I’m reading from my older notes. There with Best Buy and they have a phone number where they spoke English at great call, phone number 866-819-3174. It was $100 and $15 monthly for 250 minutes and can carryover up to 500 minutes. I believe they’re on the Verizon network which I’ve had zero problems with. Also a true Verizon store or if you call them they were going to get rid of their flip phones but in reality the people Seem to want that more than the smart phones. Tom

Sent from my iPhone