[Electronics-Talk] iPhone voiceover voice issue, trouble phrasing a Google search

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:28:13 UTC 2020

Group,

I have been running Google searches on the following issue and have
not found the proper phrasing to return a result to resolve the issue.

Here's the issue.  A while back while reaching for something else I
inadverently swiped across my iPhone screen and changed my Voiceover
voice from Sam to a generic  female computer voice.

I have scrolled through rotor settings looking for what I may have
changed and can not find anything.  The dozens of Google searches I
have run  have  yet to yield an answer.  I suspect the resolution is
quick and easy, hence I haven't found it.

Any thoughts on what I may have done and how to fix it?

Thank you,

Patrick