[Electronics-Talk] iPhone voiceover voice issue, trouble phrasing a Google search

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:12:44 UTC 2020

I apologize if this appears twice but I don't think my first message
sent. A friend of mine had this exact issue. She had "languages" in
her rotor. If your rotor happens to be on "languages" and you have
multiple voices downloaded you can accidentally switch them by swiping
the screen. I don't remember if it is an up or down swipe or a left to
right swipe. I for one don't think of languages as changing voices but
I guess Apple does. Hope this helps

Wendy