[Electronics-Talk] Changes to AIRA 5-minute offer

Jenny Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:39:55 UTC 2020

If I R a is really concerned about the blind population as a whole and know that they’re unemployed most of us, so maybe go down on the price is so more people can have it and they’ll make more money. But, it’s always always always us that has to stretch the limit of our budget when blind services or blind tech cost so horribly much.

Jenny

Sent from my iPhone