[Electronics-Talk] looking for information for the lg wine 2 concerning the text to speech, a very new flip phone

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 23 11:23:44 UTC 2020

I called lg to see if  there were going to be any new flip phones like the
lg exalt
that was retired by verizon. It's a shame, since the set up is done so well
with
the read out text to speech, but after so much time phone models are retired
to be
replaced by others. Anyway I found out from lg, the only flip phone they are
producing
now for us celular is the wine 2 that came out very recently on april 24,
2020. So
I wonder if anyone has explored this phone in the store or if anyone here on
the
list has the phone, or if you know anyone that has it. While I can search
the phone
and read about the specs and so on, that information won't tell me how the
text to
speech is set up. The other thing that is sad not many or not any of the
flip phones
aren't on demo in the store. You might get lucky if it's a really dummy
phone of
the phone that doesn't have the insides or if it does they have it where you
can't
connect it. It was great at one time you could have the sales person turn
the speech
on to explore the phone. Anyway today I'll call us cellular and see if some
how the
sales person can show me the phone. If it's anything like the exalt I would
buy it.
We did see the wine 1 when it came out about 2 or 3 years ago, so hopefully
a lot
of progress has been made, considering the situation with a number of text
to speech
on the flip phones, don't have it where the symbols talk. Thank you for any
information,
and I'll let you all know if I find out any more about it.