[Electronics-Talk] A Problem Logging into the BARD wevsite on BNT Plus

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 23:11:44 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
Has anyone had a problem inputting the @ sign for the email address
edit field before? I tried dots 7-4 and it does not enter. I wonder
what am I doing wrong. When I went thru the tutorial I entered it just
fine and it was confirmed by speech. Thanks for the help. I might have
to call Humanware tomorrow because my tables are set right.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com