[Electronics-Talk] Cosori Smart Air Fryer

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 19:31:08 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone,

                Folks may have posted concerning this product but we decided
to ask if the Cosori 5.8-QuartAir Frier is usable by a blind person. The
unit itself includes a touch screen that's most likely unusable but I wonder
if the unit can be controlled independently via the V-Sink App one can
install on their smartphone with Voiceover or the Google screen readers for
Android phones?Suggestions concerning other air frier models usable by the
blind would also be appreciated. All the best.

Peter Donahue