[Electronics-Talk] Air Conditioning Melt Down,Need Suggestions

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:32:46 UTC 2021

There should be a regulatory department or agency in the State of Texas or
even at the county or city level who can help you to dispute issues such as
these.

So before you go spend your funds, at least open the proper complaints and
inform your neighbors as well as a class action type of complaint really
will get more  done.

Relative to this list, portable air conditioners have come a long way and
you don't necessarily need to take up an entire window with a whole unit and
you just install an interface which will bring in air from the outside and
the unit is floor standing, very efficient and many can provide air
conditioning or heat.