[Electronics-Talk] Blood Pressure Monitors?

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 22 23:47:40 UTC 2021

Hi, Donald:

To be quite honest with you, I have not been at all impressed with the
talking blood pressure monitors I've seen.  They're all made by brands I've
never heard of.  If I'm wrong, because I may not have the latest
information, someone please let me know.  My sister has one made by Omron, a
company that a nurse friend told her was very reputable, but that company
does not make talking ones, which I think is a real shame.  My problem is
that if a person uses a talking one regularly, my experience is that the
machines wear out quickly.  I hope someone out there has some additional
information.  Sorry to be such a cynic!  Good luck!
Susan Tabor