[Electronics-Talk] Blood Pressure Monitors?

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:55:20 UTC 2021

Hmm, that's interesting as mine seemed pretty close to the reading at my
doctor's office as I checked it prior to and when I was checked there with
their monitor.

Maybe you just need to be certain that you are positioning the device
accurately.

All of these devices are probably never going to be as accurate as a higher
accuracy approved medical device.

Even an apple watch is only intended to give you  an approximate measure but
it is not intended to diagnose.  So if a reading is high, then this is when
it is best to at least consult with a professional.

Amazon does have a number of talking blood pressure monitors and they are
not all the wrist type.  I won't make any recommendations as you should
decide based upon what you read in the description, any related materials
posted and I generally read reviews.  Many people do not like talking
devices so they complain about this and oftentimes rate a device lower
because of that feature which we obviously prefer.

Good luck with finding what you're looking for.