[Electronics-Talk] Talking TV Universal Remotes

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 01:03:25 UTC 2021

Hi Matthew, this is Georgia kitchen. You might want to try independent
living aids. They used to have a universal remote however I don't know too
much about it sorry I can't be of more help but I would try them and then
maybe LS Van Ness take it easy also blind mice mart has a lot of
electronics stuff that talks hope that helps Georgia

--
Georgia Kitchen
Genesee County Chapter National Federation of the Blind