[Electronics-Talk] [Blind-Cooks] Buying a Dryer I can Use

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 04:40:01 UTC 2021

Hi, ai know that Samsun has good products. I have the Samsun q60 tv but I
never have used the app. Maybe that is a mistake? At any rate, I just
bought a washer and dryer from the /sears home town store. It is a Kenmore
top loader. The sales person agreed to plug in the machines so I could see
what would work for me as a totally blind person. I ended up with the
Kenmore like I said, it is  made by a company in South Korea. It has these
bubble buttons (at least that is what I call them). There is a knob also
that defaults at normal after the machines turns off. I plan to write down
in Braille what all the buttons do. They all beep when I press them so I
will know what I am setting the machine at. I put bumps on the buttons. I
have to press down on the bubble buttons to activate each one. One  Sorry,
the dryer has the same sort of settings like dryers have with bubble
buttons. There is not a knob. It is a Kenmore also. I have wifi but the
 Plaster walls cause some dead spots so a smart machine was not a good
choice for me.  One machine had these touch buttons that were rectangular
in shape, very sensitive to a very gentle touch so they did not work for
me. Best of luck. Best buy has a bunch of dryers but we could not get any
customer service. Georgia

--
Georgia Kitchen
Genesee County Chapter National Federation of the Blind