[Electronics-Talk] Buying a Dryer I can Use

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 7 11:30:17 UTC 2021

Well, I went ahead and bought a Samsung dryer. It
isn't delivered for 3 weeks. They have it in
stock, and it is in a warehouse 25 miles away,
but they don't have enough labor to deliver all their orders immediately.

I was able to set up the app on my iPhone,
register for account etc., let's hope the dryer part works.

Dave