[Electronics-Talk] copying from an iPhone to USB flash drive

David Diamond Daviddiamond2019 at outlook.com
Wed Dec 8 23:28:55 UTC 2021

Agreed.  A bit of a stretch however, it was on the news a while back where a disgruntled employee got his friends to trash a restaurant on Yelp.  The family run restaurant went out of business because of poor ratings.  Thus, as you say, I take ratings with a grain of salt and I rarely purchase things on Amazon if the rating is below 4. I also read the ratings especially on Yelp, often you can tell that the one posting the review has sour grapes and expected champaign service but was only willing to pay beer wages. A so called client of mine trashed my business.  I never had them as a client.