[Electronics-Talk] Kindle books

Tom Lange lange85 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 00:45:45 UTC 2021

I use the Kindle app on my iPhone with a Braille display pretty often, and I don’t have to do anything special to advance from page to page. When I reach the end of a page I just advance to the next line and the page will flip automatically. Even if I’m just reading with speech only, VoiceOver will advance to the next page automatically and reading is pretty seamless, though there is a brief pause, but it’s not a deal breaker. I like the Kindle app a lot.