[Electronics-Talk] Kindle books

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Wed Feb 24 00:47:19 UTC 2021

You can also use Kindle on your PC. I don't think you need to do anything special to turn the page. In your iPhone for example, if you start reading with a two finger click down then it'll read continuously automatically flipping from page to page. Yes, since you'll be using your screen reader, you'll be limited to the voices you have for your screen reader.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook