[Electronics-Talk] Kindle books

Mary Jo Partyka choirnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:26:37 UTC 2021

Hi, Tracy,

I read a few Kindle books but i=I actually had to scroll down each page in order for Kindle to read the book.  It’s nice to be able to read those books but I find I can’t do much besides reading a book.  Sometimes I read and try to do things around the house or exercise but the Kindle demands my whole attention.