[Electronics-Talk] In Search of An Accessible Toaster Oven

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 17:13:56 UTC 2021

Hi Frida, I don't know what the price range you're looking for is, but
Blind Mice has the Black & Decker toaster oven that's been set up to
talk all the settings; The price is about $349 but you can get on a plan
to spread payments into four $80 payments after putting down $79.  On
the Blind Mice website try putting "talking toaster oven" in the search
box and read about how it works; if money's tight one can buy a regular
toaster oven and have a sighted friend help you put braille markings on
the controls.  Just some food for thought, as I got the talking toaster
oven I mentioned earlier and find it very nice to use. Thanks.

Peter