[Electronics-Talk] In Search of An Accessible Toaster Oven

Jim McCarthy bmoresoxfan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:55:18 UTC 2021

Frida:
My wife and I bought a cuisanart multi-function toaster oven that toasts,
bakes, broils, convenction bakes, air fries and warms, perhaps one or two
more things. It has all dials, which we labeled using sticky dots. It may
be a somewhat outdated model we bought from Costco for about 165 dollars.
We use it all the time! It works well for uJim