[Electronics-Talk] radios with Alexa in it

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 25 23:41:18 UTC 2021

Hello All,

I love my Echo; think I have the second generation. However, I’d like a portable radio that has regular stations but also connects to the internet with Alexa. This way I get internet streaming services, internet radio stations, and standard fm radio signals.

I’m looking for something light weight and portable if possible. My Echo only runs on electricity so I do not consider it real portable.

Any suggestions on accessible radios of this nature?

I thought Bose might have something.
The great thing about Bose is they have devices with actual buttons! no touch screens!

Thanks!

Ashley