[Electronics-Talk] book apps accessibility with mobile devices andAlexa devices

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 06:10:08 UTC 2021

Hi. I'm  on android and use several accessible apps. My phone's a
Samsung Galaxy S10e running android 10. I use audible and have 4
years, it's very accessible. I also use the overdrive and hoopla apps
with our local library. With overdrive. i set the eBooks to read in
kindle format so i have choices for my  devices and the eBooks from
overdrive don;t read that well on android at least not for me, but the
audio player works great , as it does on the hoopla app too.. There's
also a hoopla skill for echo devices which will play your audio books.
I've used google books and kindle, it's been a long time for eBooks
from google, but they were accessible so i'd hope they still are.
then i use the bard app and both voice dream and most often , dolphin
easy reader for my bookshare books. I hope that helps.

Tina