[Electronics-Talk] 4 NEW BRAILLIANT BI 14 PORTABLE DISPLAYS $395 free ups shipping

Roger A. Behm, President aistech2001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:48:02 UTC 2021

4 NEW BRAILLIANT BI 14 PORTABLE DISPLAYS $395 free ups shipping

January 27, 2021

Hi Folks,

I have only 4 new Brailliant BI 14 portable Braille displays left, with one
year warranty from HumanWare and I am selling them for $395.00 each, and
that includes UPS shipping, no sales tax, and free Braille users guide and
Braille key commands, retail price from HumanWare is over $1,000.00.

Also there is a free 2 hour Mystic Access daisy tutorial on the new
Brailliant BI 14 for free off their web page or off my business web page and
if you have a vrs 2 or a vr trek, under podcasts the victor stream podcast
it will download the daisy tutorial for you and now you will have it ready
to go on your victor device.

I am including a free 8GB SD card with mp3 and daisy tutorials, and
electronic documents on the Brailliant BI 14 display too.

          If you are an Apple user then this Display is for you. Weighs
under 1 pound or .62 ounces and Executive Products has made their great
leather case for it too, which AIS has it for $90.00, and free shipping if
ordered at the same time as you are purchasing the brailliant bi 14 display.

The Brailliant BI 14 Has touch sensor curser buttons, Braille terminal mode
and application mode, a on board 8 GB of internal memory which your notes
will automatically sync to your Apple product and works with IOS 10 and
higher, the BrailliantSync ap is free and is on the Apple ap store to
download and install on your Apple device.

The Brailliant BI 14 has 20 hours of battery life, can Bluetooth to five
different devices and one USB device, has your 8 perkins keys, spacebar, joy
stick, 14 8 dot Braille cells, USB cable and AC wall plug, installation CD
and a 1 year manufactures warranty from HumanWare. They are all updated to
the latest firmware 1554.

I have 7 new units in stock and maybe a few more to come, ready to ship, so
call my company Adaptive Information Systems Inc. and place your order now
and save $600.00!

My complete contact information is at the bottom of this email.

We accept major credit cards and no Paypal!

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS Inc.
We make technology accessible
to the vision impaired and reading disabled

Roger A.  Behm
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388

voice: 608-758-0933
Fax: 608-758-7898
cell: 608-346-7059
email: aistech at ameritech.net
web pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>
www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933