[Electronics-Talk] The COMFEE' Toaster Oven

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:32:21 UTC 2021

As a gift, for $37, my cousin bought me a very accessible new toaster
oven since after 16 years the old one broke.

After I unpacked the toaster oven, on my iPhone I called Be My Eyes. The
Android phone has that app as well.

The representative looked up the model number I gave her on the internet
and she could see the picture of it, and she gave me instructions on how
to use it.

The toaster oven is a COMFEE' Toaster Oven,

Model Number 3391.

Instead of having control buttons, it has two dials.

The top dial is the temperature dial, and the bottom dial is the timer dial.

COMFEE' Toaster Oven,

Model Number 3391

  Top Dial:

This is the temperature dial.

Twelve o'clock off.

150 Degrees at three o'clock.

250 Degrees at 3:20.

350 Degrees at six o'clock.

Toast 450 at 8:00.

Bake at 9:00.

Broil at 10:00.

  Bottom Dial:

Twelve o'clock off.

Toaster Setting 12:05 or 12:10 for light, medium, or dark.

Timer for ten minutes at 12:15.

Timer for 20 minutes at 6:00.

Timer for 30 minutes at 9:00.

Stay On. Between nine o'clock and 12 o'clock. You have to manually shot
it off.