[Electronics-Talk] Android Smartphones and screen readers

Top Tech Tidbits enews at toptechtidbits.com
Sun Jun 13 20:34:53 UTC 2021

This might help as a general ongoing resource. Taken from the Top Tech Tidbits BVI Listserv Directory at: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/blind-and-visually-impaired-technology-listserv-directory.html.

Blind Android Users Mailing List ✉
Welcome to "Blind Android Users" where we focus on Android and anything having to do with the blind. This is an unmoderated group, thus, any topic is allowed. The purpose of this group is to facilitate meaningful discussion, Android News, Apps Deals and anything beneficial to the blind. Let's be respectful of each other as we help one another with our Android devices. Happy interacting with each other! To subscribe, send a blank message to:
blindandroidusers+subscribe at groups.io

Aaron Di Blasi, PMP
Publisher, Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday
The Week's News in Adaptive Technology
https://toptechtidbits.com 🌐

Project Management Professional, Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd.
Innovative ideas. Solutions that perform.
https://mvsltd.com 🌐

Email: enews at toptechtidbits.com ✉
Subscribe: https://toptechtidbits.com/subscribe
Facebook: https://toptechtidbits.com/facebook
Twitter: https://toptechtidbits.com/twitter
LinkedIn: https://toptechtidbits.com/linkedin
RSS Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/rss
Donate: https://toptechtidbits.com/donate
Sponsorship Information: https://toptechtidbits.com/sponsor
Archive Search: https://toptechtidbits.com/search
A Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. Publication: https://mvsltd.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information, which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules, and regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only. If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please delete the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.