[Electronics-Talk] Android Smartphones and screen readers

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 09:31:08 UTC 2021

Hello Peter,

I own 2 android devices one is a Pixel 4a and the other one is Nokia 6.1.
Both of these do not have any other physical buttons except power and
volume.
I use Louie Voice Assistant App which helps me voice control apps like
WhatsApp, Google Search,
Contacts, YouTube, Call Logs, Uber and Phone Call, all with just the voice
commands.
For rest I use a Pixel device with Talkback.

Regards,
Pramit
Founder - Louie Voice Control <https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg>
Louie Voice Control Website <https://louievoice.com/>