[Electronics-Talk] And The Winner Is, Fubo TV!

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 02:19:42 UTC 2021

                Good evening everyone,

                Mary and I are pleased to report that Fubo TV is up and
running on most of our devices. Over-all it's working quite well with Google
Assistant, Jaws for Windows, and Voiceover. There are a few areas that could
use work to make them more accessible for blind customers. Being able to add
and manage favorites is one area that needs work to make this possible on tv
appliances, tablets, and smart phones.

                Using Fubo TV on multiple devices can help one over-come
some of these issues. I need to create a favorites list so we can find
certain channels much faster. We discovered that if we ask Siri to "Open
Fubo TV" the app remembered the last channel we watched KENS 5 in San
Antonio. One accessibility work-around discovered at least on Apple TV. I
haven't tried that with Google Assistant but will let you know when I do.

                We noticed that the channels had better audio and video
quality through Fubo TV than if watched through the Spectrom 110 box. We've
just scratched the surface with it and will let you know more as we learn
our way around the Fubo TV interface and what accessibility tips and tricks
we discover.

If you want to learn more about Fubo TV or want to sign up for their service
visit:

https://fubotv.com <http://fubotv.com>

They also have a customer service number where they can be reached. That
number is:

Customer Support: (844) 551-1005

                Now to tinker with it some more to unearth more Fubo TV
discoveries.

Peter Donahue